Insurance Agency Manager
A small multi‐lines independent agency in south OKC is seeking an Agency Manager to join our team. Our Agency Manager is responsible for:
- expanding our agency's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients
- managing the daily operations, marketing and service activities of the agency
- serving as the primary contact with the agency’s clients,
- coordinating the agency’s implementation and ongoing marketing and referral activities
As an Agency Manager, you will apply insurance knowledge and marketing skills to increase our customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long‐term relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Assist clients with securing policies that will best meet their needs and ensure a positive experience
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Manage agency operations including personnel and carrier relationships
- Maintain a positive and self‐motivated attitude with ability to inspire others
- Strong knowledge of insurance laws and regulations
- Hold a current Oklahoma agent/producer license in good standing
- Be efficient and highly organized with attention to detail
- College degree
- Sales/Marketing experience
Our agency offers health/dental/vision/disability/life benefits. Compensation is based upon experience.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to jobs@prlinx with Agency Manager in the subject line.
Part-Time Data Entry
We are seeking a temporary part‐time data entry clerk for a small insurance agency in south Okc.
Flexible hours (approx. 20 hours/week). Must have computer experience and be highly organized with attention to detail. Able to maintain a positive image and professionally handle assignments and customer service. Bi‐lingual college student preferred. High school diploma/GED required. $10‐$12/hour. For consideration, please send resume to jobs@prlinx with Data Entry in the subject line.